- Understand, recognize and review cutting-edge problems in the application of computational methods to forensics
- Collect, analyze and discuss previously published research results in the field
- Identify, plan, prepare and conduct independent research in computational forensics
- Forensic Imaging,
- Signal and Video Processing,
- Computer Visualization,
- Forensic Statistics and Intelligence,
- Information Retrieval,
- Data Mining,
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning.
- Digital and Media Forensics,
- Psychological and Behavioral Analysis,
- Questioned Document Examination,
- Forensic Linguistic, Speaker Identification,
- Tool Mark, Trace or Blood-strain Pattern Investigation,
- Crime Scene Investigation.
Pedagogiske metoder (fritekst)
Annet - Face-to-Face Meetings, Assignments.
Vurdering av prosjekt(er)
Bokstavkarakterer, A (best) - F (ikke bestått)
Evaluated by the lecturer(s)
Utsatt eksamen (tidl. kontinuasjon)
The whole subject must be repeated.
Scientific articles related to the field of specialization.
In case there will be less than 5 students that will apply for the course, it will be at the discretion of Studieprogramansvarlig whether the course will be offered or not an if yes, in which form.