The student must be an exchange student signed up for a Bachelor's degree at a foreign college or university.
After completing the course the student will have experience from:
- working individually — or in a group — to solve a challenging development problem
- selecting and using tools necessary to solve the problem
- developing and assessing alternative solutions to the problem
- documenting the results in a project report
The student has developed a positive attitude to working in a problem-oriented way and is familiar with relevant codes of ethics and professional conduct.
The topic/content of the project is to be defined by the advisor prior to the start of the project. The project should address challenging development problems
The project report will be assessed by the advisor.
- Project status must be reported regularly to the advisor
- The project report must be presented orally to a general audience towards the end of the project